My husband & I went on a "baby moon" to Hawaii in September. He is a platinum Starwood member & we have stayed @ many of their properties. The room we got here was not one of he better ones we have stayed in though there was not really anything blatantly wrong with it.
He dining options @ hotel were extremely limited. There was the Rum Bar which felt mor like. Club atmosphere than a Hawaiian one or a little overpriced counter service cafe. We went into the cafe o ask for a plastic knife to use to cut up a mango my husband had bought @ a former market & were shocked to hear she wanted to charge us for a plastic ok. Yikes!
That said, we did enjoy the pool and beach area which was beautiful. We rented. Cabana on the sand for a 1/2 day which was nice. Alo rented a boogie board for very reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu