This a beautiful setting for the property in Poipu and the Lobby made it look really good and modern. The rooms in the part we stayed in was just ok. Bathrooms were very very small. The bed was not comfortable at all. It had a heavy comforter for the only cover and the bed seemed to slant your body back towards your head.They said we would have partial ocean view and that was if you went out the door and looked around the bush you could see a little strip of blue water. The pools were very nice. Food here is very very expensive. The construction was just about through and it didn't bother us but we would have liked to see the finished product. The people on the desk were very helpful with maps and directions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu