“Buffet was Average, Bennedict was Superb!!!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Overland Park, Kansas
“Buffet was Average, Bennedict was Superb!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Don't bother with their pricey buffet = $25+ and not the greatest selection. We chose the buffet on our first visit, thinking it was more food for the money, especially since drinks (all fruit juices, tea, coffee, etc) were included. it was Average at best. We tried it again and ENJOYED their Eggs Bennedict. My Goodness, It was AWESOME!!! I love my Eggs Benedict, and their's did NOT disappoint! Actually some of the best I've ever had. Highly Recommend

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Melville, New York
“Really good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I ate hear twice during my week stay at the Marriott, and I was thrilled with it each time. Let me start by saying the service is very good. Being a server myself I am very critical of restaurant service and the servers here were very good. They are very knowledgeable of their menu and very genuine in caring about your experience. The atmosphere is also excellent with the restaurant being located in a quiet space down by the pool which makes you feel very secluded.
The one critique I would have to say is that the menu is limited and a little pricey. If you are not interested in trying their fresh catch of the day you may not be thrilled with he menu, but with that you are in Hawaii and the fish is excellent, so I highly recommend giving it a try.
Also The dessert was the best I had on the island. Try the Macadamia cream pie it is really good.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lived here my whole life, Best breakfast buffet I've had in a long time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Came here on a random morning with my mom and was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful the food was, unique delicious dishes and made my mouth water and taste buds go crazy! Ambiance and wait staff was excellent. It was a beautiful sunny morning, very peaceful and relaxing listening to the water fountains spraying in the pool. Therapeutic actually. I really enjoyed the sliced seasoned scalloped potatoes, chicken chili, fresh fruits and omlet station. Everything was great, will definitely be back. Pricing was also good for the quality and options available at the buffet. :) server was really friendly, welcoming and funny.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Bar food at Kauai Marriott”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I had two Mai tais which was average but the mushroom flatbread with mozzarella, feta cheese and garnish with fron mint leaves and arugula which was amazing !

Anchorage, Alaska
“Can you say buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have to say this is the best bruch my wife and I have ever had, the food is half the deal but the setting is the other.

Visited March 2012