“Sports, Beach and Atmosphere.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 90 Restaurants in Lihue
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Sports, Beach and Atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I was pleased to stumble across this little gem of a restaurant while on vacation with my family. My server, Nick, was attentive, and never let my glass go empty. I started with a delicious iced tea, after all, I was there around noon. I had a local favorite, the loco moco, which was delicious. Later, we stopped back in for dinner, and again, we had the very attentive Nick. We had a cameo from Jett, the general manager, who made sure that we were happy, and enjoying our meal. We found out that this saI was pleased to stumble across this little gem of a restaurant while on vacation with my family. My server, Nick, was attentive, and never let my glass go empty. I started with a delicious iced tea, after all, I was there around noon. I had a local favorite, the loco moco, which was delicious. Later, we stopped back in for dinner, and again, we had the very attentive Nick. We had a cameo from Jett, the general manager, who made sure that we were happy, and enjoying our meal. We found out that this saI was pleased to stumble across this little gem of a restaurant while on vacation with my family. My server, Nick, was attentive, and never let my glass go empty. I started with a delicious iced tea, after all, I was there around noon. I had a local favorite, the loco moco, which was delicious. Later, we stopped back in for dinner, and again, we had the very attentive Nick. We had a cameo from Jett, the general manager, who made sure that we were happy, and enjoying our meal. We found out that this is a family owned and run establishment which is passed down from generation to generation. There are televisions everywhere and if you don't see your game, management will change it to the game you want.

All in all, we will be back, as we have another week left.

Breckenridge, Colorado
“Great View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here. It was very good. I had a fried egg sandwich. It was a nice change from the usual. It had avocado , tomato, cheese and fried egg. My husband had Monticristo that he said was delicious. The soft drinks are $4 with no refills so you may want to just drink water. The view is great and fun. We watched a four man canoe roll over. The waves are small so no danger.

lousana ab canada
“my pick in this area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We were on Kauai for 8 days. Went for drinks twice and eat there once. The food was great prices were OK but the service was much better than some others near by. We really liked the table outside beside the railing right next to the water.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York, New York, United States
“Great Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Nice to find a typical sports bar while on vacation. The have all NFL and NCAA Football games on so yes they are open at 8am. Which is awesome. But besides that the servers and bartenders were super friendly. The food was good and the view of the ocean while watching MNF can't be beat.

Honolulu
“Wonderful Restaurant and Amazing Views!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

My friends are I ate here a few times during a weekend-long stay in Kauai.
I was impressed by the great service, good pricing, and large variety of meals.
The casual laid-back atmosphere of the islands shines through here, but without the lazy service we found at many other eateries on Kauai.

I would recommend JJ's to anyone visiting Kauai!

++ strong Mai Tai's are always a nice surprise :)

• Visited November 2013