“Try the Beermosa” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
“Try the Beermosa”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Yep, sounds weird....a Beermosa? It was delish!
As for the breakfast, we found it to be a little greasy. I had the breakfast burrito which I thought was good but nothing to write home about. Everyone else in our group had other breakfast items which, like I said, they found to be on the tad bit greasy side. Was still in my opinion a good meal though.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Flower Mound, TX
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Excellent value for the money!! Our kids loved their French toast, scrambled eggs and pancakes,. The kids menu was cheap and alacarte. The service staff was very friendly and always prompt,

Visited July 2013
Broomfield, Colorado
“Great spot for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Closest inside restaurant to the beach. Food was all right but prices were a little high for breakfast.

Visited July 2013
RipleyG
“Tasty bar food in a friendly bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Recommended by Blue Hawaiian staff as their nearby pub, we came for a drink after our helicopter flight and ended up staying for a late lunch. Tasty fish tacos and burgers in generous proportions. Friendly staff added to an enjoyable afternoon.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wise, Virginia
“My hubby liked it, I did not”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went here after the activities person at our hotel recommended it. Service was fast and the atmosphere very laid back. Prices were fairly inexpensive in comparison to other places on the island. My husband ordered a pork sandwich and he really enjoyed it. I also tasted it and it was quite good. However, I really wanted a breakfast item so i ordered the biscuits and gravy. I would not recommend this or maybe I just got it on a bad day. The gravy (country gravy not the brown) was quite lumpy, it was overly spicy with the sausage and it had a bit of a "cinnamon" flavor.

• Visited June 2013