“My expectations were average.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 45 Activities in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: 1Hr Massage $100/ 1 1/2 Hr Massage $150/ 2Hr Massage $190/ Cupping Therapy/Massage 1Hr $120 1 1/2 hr. $170 2 Hrs. $225 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!! Rejuvenate, Relax and Be Healthy "The Best Massage in Kauai"! About Us: HOME BASED BUSINESS. With private massage studio and waiting room and ample private parking. Our business was officially established in Kauai, Hawaii in 1994 after completing massage certification program. My knowledge of healing arts goes back to my childhood in the Philippines where my grandfather of Chinese descent taught me the ancient art of Hilot combined with Chinese techniques which he inherited from the old country. I attended healing arts and massage school in Manila, where I graduated with top honors and worked in some of the major spas before leaving for Hawaii where I established my own private business in the Island of Kauai. I use very unique techniques which I learned from my grand father and my very own that I have developed throughout the years.Enjoy delicious coffees, teas and WIFI free for you & family while waiting.Kauai's best massage
“My expectations were average.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

The result was outstanding! She works very hard and is natural at healing your sore muscles. I have had A lot of massages and this ranks at the top! Victor

5 attraction reviews
“Healing massage combined with acupressure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have had regular weekly massage in my home town for some years as I really enjoy it. Mylene's massage technique is very different as she blends it with healing technique from the Phillipines and acupressure. Although the experience was rather painful at times (i.e. the "good" pain), my neck and back problems were greatly improved.

Visited January 2013
Lihue, Hawaii, United States
“Our go to massage therapist!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Mylene's massages are by far the best that my boyfriend and I have gotten. She is our go to massage therapist and she's always open and convenient with our last minute appointments. She knows all the problem areas without us telling her and will give extra attention to those areas. We always come out of there feeling brand new! Definitely recommend her...you will be 100% satisfied!

Visited February 2013
SF Bay Area
“Best Massage, Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Mylene is a true healer. I could stop there, as that sentence says it all. As a massage therapist myself, I sought out Mylene in order to learn from her, as well as to have her work out some chronically tight areas. Well, she easily found my trouble spots and systematically worked them out with superb technique and care. In fact, her massage was hands down the best I've ever experienced. Her work has loosened and released areas that have been problematic for me for over 20 years. Deep neck and shoulder kinks have simply faded away. And I write this review nearly a month after receiving her healing touch, a testament to the lasting effects of the work she performs. I highly recommend treating yourself to a healing session with Mylene. As I said at the outset, she is a true healer.

Visited February 2013
Fort McMurray, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“AMAZING HEALER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband booked a massage for me prior to leaving for Kauai and booked Mylene based off the reviews here. She was AMAZING! Not just a talented massage therapist but a true HEALER. She went to all my trouble spots without any direction - even massaged my jaw and behind my ear. One very problematic muscle I have had bugging me for years was completely released and now a month later I have not even had a hint of trouble of stiffness there! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I wish I lived in Hawaii (for many reasons) but frequent visits to Mylene would be part of that list! Next time I will pre-book 2 appointments.

Visited January 2013