“An excellent treat while on your vacation” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 46 Activities in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: 1Hr Massage $100/ 1 1/2 Hr Massage $150/ 2Hr Massage $190/ Cupping Therapy/Massage 1Hr $120 1 1/2 hr. $170 2 Hrs. $225 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!! Rejuvenate, Relax and Be Healthy "The Best Massage in Kauai"! About Us: HOME BASED BUSINESS. With private massage studio and waiting room and ample private parking. Our business was officially established in Kauai, Hawaii in 1994 after completing massage certification program. My knowledge of healing arts goes back to my childhood in the Philippines where my grandfather of Chinese descent taught me the ancient art of Hilot combined with Chinese techniques which he inherited from the old country. I attended healing arts and massage school in Manila, where I graduated with top honors and worked in some of the major spas before leaving for Hawaii where I established my own private business in the Island of Kauai. I use very unique techniques which I learned from my grand father and my very own that I have developed throughout the years.Enjoy delicious coffees, teas and WIFI free for you & family while waiting.Kauai's best massage
Lihue
“An excellent treat while on your vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

As many have stated here, Mylene is an exceptional massage therapists. She has been working on me for several years and after each visit I feel sooo much better. I have been to other massage therapists in the past but none compare to Mylene. Her strong hands and yet graceful touch manage to get all the knots and tension out of my muscles. Her pleasant, down to earth personality all add to the wonderful experience.

Kapaa, Hawaii
“Truely a natural healing massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Mylene has a wonderful gift of knowing were the kinks are and how to get them out. Mylene gets to the source of all my muscle fatigue and tightness. I really love the way she incorperates shiatsu techniques into her deep tissue work. She also likes to manipulate my limbs during massage, making sure joint mobility is back on track. I have a 2 year massage therapy degree from the Ohio College of Massotherapy and know a good massage when I get one. Mylene gets right into the problem spots then incorperates the whole body for a truely relaxing, healing experience. Ralph L.

Lihue, Hawaii, United States
“Rejuvenating and Relaxing Massage...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Mylene is a very well rounded masseuse. I would strongly recommend her for all types of massages. She makes me feel very comfortable making sure she is using the right pressure for my needs. I have been going to her regularly and my experience at every visit is very rejuvenating and relaxing...Her prices are very affordable for the professional service she provides. Mylene is very skillful in different types of techniques according to your needs. She is very knowledgeable and senses the origin of the pain areas. This is the best massage so far on the island of Kaua'i.

Koloa
3 attraction reviews
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Mylene is an awesome massage therapist, so apt at getting to the source of sore teired muscles!
If you want a real massage and all the benefits therein, Mylene is the person to see. Conveniently located in Puhi.
Mahalo, Laurie LaRoque

Visited June 2012
Oahu, Hawaii
“best massage in hawaii”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

i been going to Mylene for 8 years and still fly back from Oahu bi-weekly to experience the best massage in Hawaii. She can do sports massage to lomi lomi style very professional and is outstanding she does a dual role massage and almost like a chiorpractor releves all your mucles and stress in a relaxing enivorment. you wont be dissappointed and stretches you out

jonathan
Waikiki, oahu

Visited June 2012
, Owner at Natural Healing Massage, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Aloha Jonathan!

Thank you for your beautiful review. Till next time..
Take care,