“Mylene's massage is the best on island, as she is a master of relieving back, tension and stress!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Natural Healing Massage

Natural Healing Massage
4275 Mano St, Lihue, Kauai, HI 96766
+1 808-246-3713
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 45 Activities in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: 1Hr Massage $100/ 1 1/2 Hr Massage $150/ 2Hr Massage $190/ Cupping Therapy/Massage 1Hr $120 1 1/2 hr. $170 2 Hrs. $225 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!! Rejuvenate, Relax and Be Healthy "The Best Massage in Kauai"! About Us: HOME BASED BUSINESS. With private massage studio and waiting room and ample private parking. Our business was officially established in Kauai, Hawaii in 1994 after completing massage certification program. My knowledge of healing arts goes back to my childhood in the Philippines where my grandfather of Chinese descent taught me the ancient art of Hilot combined with Chinese techniques which he inherited from the old country. I attended healing arts and massage school in Manila, where I graduated with top honors and worked in some of the major spas before leaving for Hawaii where I established my own private business in the Island of Kauai. I use very unique techniques which I learned from my grand father and my very own that I have developed throughout the years.Enjoy delicious coffees, teas and WIFI free for you & family while waiting.Kauai's best massage
Kalaheo, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

Natural Healing Massage with Mylene, located very close to central Lihue is the best massage you will receive on the island and she has extremely reasonable rates! I have back pain from surfing injuries and Mylene is the only therapist who has been able to give me relief. She is able to go very deep if you need or she can adjust to your needs. I am so grateful for Mylene and her fabulous massage. I continue to see her whenever I get a chance.

Visited November 2011
kauaibestmassage, Owner at Natural Healing Massage, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Aloha Kumagirl2!
Thank you for giving me an awesome review. I truly appreciated.
Have a blessed day as always!

Lihue
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

Mylene is not only great, she is the best massage therapist that worked on me over the years. Experienced with a true gift of calling. You won't be dissapointed!

Visited November 2011
Aloha KauaiAndrea!
Many " MAHALOS'' for such nice review...I'm glad you enjoyed my massage.
I love to make people feel better and happier.
Lihue, Hawaii, United States
“Mylene is amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

Not only is she an experience massage therapist, but also a very kind and compassionate person. I recently pulled my shoulder and she helped heal me. I highly recommend Mylene. Her prices are very good as well.

Visited October 2011
Aloha Leilani!
Thank you for the wonderful review...