We have just returned from a week at the Banyan Harbour Resort. Negative reviews that I had read online beforehand made me unsure about the quality there, but it really is fine. Our unit was huge, and although older it was well maintained. Location is very good with shopping in Lihue very close and the Marriott just across the street. For me, ideal resorts have to have nice landscaping with pools and tropical plants. This you will not find here as the small balconies look out over lots of pavement. It can be noisy as well, partly from the rooster population but that takes place everywhere! Our favourite activity was the Na Pali Coast catamaran boat trip - so beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside in Nawiliwili, the Banyan Harbor Resort is ideal for your next getaway. From the moment you set foot in our island-styled lobby, you'll feel the Aloha Spirit that has made Kauai the popular destination it is today. Your "Home away from Home" is a block from Kalapaki Beach, shopping, restaurants, activities and entertainment. Anchor Cove Shopping Village and the Harbor Mall are both within a short walk. Three golf courses, Kauai's largest shopping center, Kauai's largest movie theatre and world class ocean & air charters are available within two miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Banyan Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Harbor Hotel Lihue
- Banyan Harbor Kauai
- Banyan Harbor Resort Kauai, HI