My partner and I had a very short experience at this hotel which was very unfortunate. We needed a hotel that would be close to the airport since we had a day layover. Oh how I wish we could have stayed an extra day. The grounds of the hotel are beautiful and considering it's only 10 minutes away from the airport, we weren't disrupted by the traffic at all.
The pool area was HUGE with lush waterfalls and a water slide!
The onsite restaurant was very nice, with a nice choice of food with that Hawaiian flare.
The staff was very nice and helpful :) Always a plus.
My only issue was that the walls were a TAD bit thin for my liking. It was very easy to hear people in the hallway and fairly in the next room. But the rooms were very cute, spacious, and the beds were comfy!
I would definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai Beach Resort is a beautiful Hawaiian plantation-style resort situated oceanfront on 25 lush acres of Kauai's longest exploring and strolling beach. This hotel features stylish vintage accommodations with modern day amenities and Hawaiian ambience and is conveniently located close to the airport, shopping, championship golf and more. The hotel also offers complimentary airport shuttle service, 2 restaurants, lounge, entertainment, 4 pools, 75-foot lava tube water slide, fitness center, spa, business center, meeting rooms and ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Kauai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach Resort - An Aqua Boutique Hotel Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Hotel
- Hilton Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Lihue Hilton
- Kauai Beach Resort HI