My husband and I just returned home after a 2 week stay at the Kauai Beach resort. We had a pool view on the 3 floor, it was fantastic (1312). The staff is friendly and helpful- it is sparkling clean and the grounds are beautiful. Thanks to "Liberty" the girl that did our room everyday !! You were fantastic and so friendly. The beach was rocky and you could not swim in the ocean - but if you walked just a little to the left and crossed a little stream you come to the most beautiful beach. You can walk for miles on this beautiful unspoiled beach and sometimes never see another person. Find a log to sit on and take in what mother nature gives us.
The KBR was very quiet and relaxing - the pools were never crowded and there were always lots of lounge chairs. Always lots of towels available. The beds were so comfortable. Proud parents roam the property ( Banties and their chicks .) They get lots of attention from the guests, althought they wake up at the crack of dawn ( did not bother us though).
The KBR has a great service - a free shuttle bus that takes guest to and from the mall - which is about 15-20 min. away depending on the traffic. We would love to return to this little bit of "Paradise" in the very near future !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai Beach Resort is a beautiful Hawaiian plantation-style resort situated oceanfront on 25 lush acres of Kauai's longest exploring and strolling beach. This hotel features stylish vintage accommodations with modern day amenities and Hawaiian ambience and is conveniently located close to the airport, shopping, championship golf and more. The hotel also offers complimentary airport shuttle service, 2 restaurants, lounge, entertainment, 4 pools, 75-foot lava tube water slide, fitness center, spa, business center, meeting rooms and ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kauai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach Resort - An Aqua Boutique Hotel Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Hotel
- Hilton Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Lihue Hilton
- Kauai Beach Resort HI