The area was great! It was in the center of everything and literally 5min from the airport ;)
The grounds was very nice. Pools were great! Love the waterfall on the pool.
What I did not like was the parking fees! There is no self parking and it cost $16 per day to park. Just crazy !!! The beach you can't really swim in, but hey there's tons on beaches after all its Hawaii .
But overall the hotel is very nice. Had a nice stay there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai Beach Resort is a beautiful Hawaiian plantation-style resort situated oceanfront on 25 lush acres of Kauai's longest exploring and strolling beach. This hotel features stylish vintage accommodations with modern day amenities and Hawaiian ambience and is conveniently located close to the airport, shopping, championship golf and more. The hotel also offers complimentary airport shuttle service, 2 restaurants, lounge, entertainment, 4 pools, 75-foot lava tube water slide, fitness center, spa, business center, meeting rooms and ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kauai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach Resort - An Aqua Boutique Hotel Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Hotel
- Hilton Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Lihue Hilton
- Kauai Beach Resort HI