“VERY Sweet Marie sells delicious GF treats.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sweet Maries Hawaii Inc.

Sweet Maries Hawaii Inc.
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Bakeries, Healthy, Eclectic
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
MM90402
“VERY Sweet Marie sells delicious GF treats.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

Delicious, unique GF muffins, brownies, etc. sold by the VERY sweet Marie. In a new larger location in Lihue near the airport.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fort Langley, Canada
“Health food, Shmealth food. This place is good for everybody.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Stopped here to grab a light breakfast. Both had the breakfast sandwich with scrambled egg, turkey bacon and cheese. Very tasty.
While we were waiting for our breakfast outside on the lanai (the only place you can wait) the owner asked if we liked chocolate. Are the Kennedy's interested in politics?
She gave us a Lava cake that had some invisible visual impairment. It was beautiful!!
Everything is Gluten Free, what ever that means. Taste was fabulous and just like the real thing only apparently healthier.
If you see the McDonald's, this place is right across the road.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Marie's Muffins made my vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

I had just discovered I was Celiac in January and here we were in Hawaii and I couldn't find anything to eat but fish and rice. My husband had booked a kayak trip and Sweet Marie's was in the same building.............I was THRILLED to finally have some bread!!! We bought a ton to take home with us and loved every bite!! Thank you!!

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy treats, great prices, lg tasty breakfast sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

Marie is awesome! Her muffins are fresh, breakfast sandwiches made while u wait, and her energy is off the charts. There isn't anywhere to sit, but there's a coffee bean and a Starbucks across the street.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“I CRIED TEARS OF JOY!!! Seriously I Did!!! GF diners REJOICE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

Finding Sweet Marie's was like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow when it comes to eating Gluten Free on vacation. My Valet at the hotel tipped me off about this little place.
It is just that, a little cubby in a little building next to where you rent kayaks and stuff. You walk up to the screen door and read the hand written menu and order right there. Almost every day, Marie herself will be there baking and cooking Gluten Free (and more) products.
I started to cry, I do that when I find new GF places and things to eat, and Marie came out and gave me a hug! She made me the best breakfast sandwich with Udi's GF bread and Turkey bacon. I haven't had a breakfast sandwich in years. I also got her last piece of Coffee Cake, which was so moist and delish and BIG that I ate on it at the hotel for 3 days.
I had breakfast there every day almost, and bought muffins for some others at the hotel that were GF.
The muffins were so tasty and moist and wonderful!
Most GF food is usually crumbly and dry and tastes funny with an aftertaste. NOT SO with Marie's baked goods.
If I lived on Kauai I would eat there every morning. Totally worth the 5.25 a sandwich!!!
If you are GF and near Kapa'a (which is near anywhere on the island really) on Kauai, you MUST go here and get some muffins and things to take with you on your treks or beach visits!!!
Tell her Elizabeth sent you!!!! And that I will be back soon!!!!

• Visited July 2011