We stayed two nights at the Garden Island at the end of a week on Kauai, and couldn't have asked for a more pleasant ending to our vacation. We stayed on the third floor, in a room with a view of the beach and a private lanai that was perfect for our family's needs. The room was not ultramodern, but it was spotlessly clean and cheerily decorated, including fresh flowers and a locally-produced coloring book with crayons for our toddler. The biggest highlight of the stay, however, was the staff, who were gracious and helpful in ever way (I think the chance to help feed the very large koi in the pond on site was the highlight of our child's whole trip!). Highly recommended for those seeking a clean, affordable (for Hawaii, at least) place to call "home" while seeing the sites of Kauai.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Island Hotel Lihue
- Garden Island Hotel
- Garden Island Lihue
- Garden Island Inn Kauai, HI
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Island Inn is a quaint, affordable boutique hotel by the lovely Kalapaki Beach and Bay, the Kauai Marriott and Lagoons and the Nawiliwili Harbor. Kalapaki Beach offers safe surfing, stand up paddle boarding, canoing, kayaking, sailing for beginners to intermediate, fishing or just plain relaxing and sunning.This is Kauai's center for shopping, live music and dining with a choice of 10 of Kauai's finest restaurants all within a short leisurely walking distance from the Garden Island Inn Hotel.The Garden Island Inn has quick and easy access from the Lihue Airport and to all the sights and activities Kauai has to offer. Let us be your home away from home while you discover Kauai! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Garden Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.