This place is a solid value and the staff will do all it can to help you. Also,you can borrow a variety of equipment for most activities.
We stayed in a two room suite with two lanais.
However as the inn is right off the highway, we did not use the lanais because of the traffic noise from the highway. It was not peaceful, though the ocean view is quite lovely.
A/c was sufficient, and even without it, ventilation was good.
Apart from the highway,the location is excellent,in terms of getting to other isle locations,and is close to a variety of eateries and shopping centers.
Overall, its a nice respite after a day of island exploration.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Island Hotel Lihue
- Garden Island Hotel
- Garden Island Lihue
- Garden Island Inn Kauai, HI
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Island Inn is a quaint, affordable boutique hotel by the lovely Kalapaki Beach and Bay, the Kauai Marriott and Lagoons and the Nawiliwili Harbor. Kalapaki Beach offers safe surfing, stand up paddle boarding, canoing, kayaking, sailing for beginners to intermediate, fishing or just plain relaxing and sunning.This is Kauai's center for shopping, live music and dining with a choice of 10 of Kauai's finest restaurants all within a short leisurely walking distance from the Garden Island Inn Hotel.The Garden Island Inn has quick and easy access from the Lihue Airport and to all the sights and activities Kauai has to offer. Let us be your home away from home while you discover Kauai! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Garden Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.