We stayed five nights at the Garden Island Inn and would happily have stayed longer. It was all we needed and more. The location is great, right in the middle of the island, so our day trips were easy. And just across from Kalapaki Beach, a beautiful little crescent outside the Marriott hotel. Duke's restaurants are all there. The sun comes up over Kalapaki so we were treated to lovely morning sunshine. The kitchenettes are clean but small. Our suite though was huge, and the island decor makes you smile. All the staff we met were friendly and kind and sincerely tried to do whatever they could for us. Free use of beach gear was an extra surprise, and the cookies and coffee (help yourself) was a bonus. We'll definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Island Inn is a quaint, affordable boutique hotel by the lovely Kalapaki Beach and Bay, the Kauai Marriott and Lagoons and the Nawiliwili Harbor. Kalapaki Beach offers safe surfing, stand up paddle boarding, canoing, kayaking, sailing for beginners to intermediate, fishing or just plain relaxing and sunning.This is Kauai's center for shopping, live music and dining with a choice of 10 of Kauai's finest restaurants all within a short leisurely walking distance from the Garden Island Inn Hotel.The Garden Island Inn has quick and easy access from the Lihue Airport and to all the sights and activities Kauai has to offer. Let us be your home away from home while you discover Kauai! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Garden Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Island Hotel Lihue
- Garden Island Lihue
- Garden Island Inn Kauai, HI