“Beautiful country.” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Sports
KAPAA
“Beautiful country.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We are able to see the beautiful ocean along the trail rides. The people who guided us were very friendly and supportive.

Visited July 2012

Walnut Creek, California
“Most memorable activity we did in Kauai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We got lost getting there from Kapaa so we called to let them know that we weren't going to make it there on time. They said we could reschedule, but we deciced to go anyway just so we would know where we were going next time. We were about 30 minutes late! They were nice enough to accomodate us anyhow. Me teenage son was very reluctant to even go horseback riding, but he ended up loving it as did my 11 year old daughter. We are beginners but the horses were great. The scenery is beautiful. CJ wasn't our guide, but we met him afterwards and he is a hoot. I would go back just to do a tour with him.

Visited August 2012
Franklin, Wisconsin, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Good sites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

We went on a private ride with a guide. The horses were well behaved and trained. Riding paths were largely smooth, some rough terrain but nothing terrible. The path allowed for some very good sites and pictures.

Visited July 2012
Gordonsville
7 attraction reviews
“Try the other place.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I arrived before 1:30 as instructed on the phone. I got on a horse at 2:20 and finally took the first step at 2:40. Got barked at for the next hour and a half. There were 9 in our group, which means CJM collected nearly $1000 for a two hour ride. If I were making that kind of money, I would be on time, organized, and professional. I might have two guides and split the group based on riding experience. I'd try to make the experience GREAT instead of adequate. The steady flow of new customers allows for bullying, overly familiar comments, & sloppy organization.
On a bright note, the scenery was beautiful (too bad we were 't allowed to stop) and the horses were fat and healthy. Wish I had found Silver Falls ranch first.

Hanalei
27 attraction reviews
“Great family outing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Marty Snyder is a gem. Ask for her when making a reservation.