“Best Dive Shop on Kauai!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 19 Activities in Koloa
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI 5-Star Dive Center providing guided dive charters off of Kauai and Ni'ihau. SCUBA certifications. Free Introductory SCUBA lessons daily. SCUBA gear rental. 1-hour photo developing.
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Best Dive Shop on Kauai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Seasport Divers is without a doubt the best dive shop on Kauai! The entire staff from the shop, the boat and the dive crew were friendly, informative and a pleasure to be around! They are also the only dive shop on Kauai to offer an introductory dive off a boat and not just a shore dive. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere, Seasport Divers will not disappoint!

Visited May 2013
Seasport_Divers, Manager at Seasport Divers, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
We strive to do our best and we're glad that it shows! There is no better indicator of how we are doing than our customers and we appreciate your feedback. We hope that you will dive with Seasport Divers. Aloha

El Dorado, California
3 attraction reviews
“Outstanding Dive Shop & staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Mahalo nui to Kyle and the very nice young lady at Seasport Divers in Koloa for outstanding service.
I came into the shop just to inquire about local conditions and find out how dive operators manage their dives. Kyle talked to me like I was a regular, I at once felt at home like ke ʻohana.
He was very honest about the local shore dive sites and their shore dive offerings.I rented 2 tanks, weights and a wetsuit. All gear was great working order. I got a detailed dive briefing about Koloa Landing, even though I was only renting. the rates for shore diving and a 2 tank boat are the lowest I encountered, but I already had other plans. Next time I return I will try a boat dive with Seasport.

Visited April 2013
Seasport_Divers, General Manager at Seasport Divers, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Our goal is to treat our customers like we would want to be treated and provide the best possible service and products. It was a pleasure helping you out and I hope you had a great shore dive at Koloa Landing. Our staff is here to ensure you have a great, but safe dive whether it's off of one of our boats or renting gear and doing your own thing. We look forward to having your company on one of our dive charters on your next visit to the Garden Island! Aloha Kyle
seattle
13 attraction reviews
“Skip the Niihau trip & dive local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Everything written about Seasport & their staff noted in the other reviews is true. They are very knowledgeable and know how to make sure everyone has a good safe dive. I went on 2 trips, one to Niihau (3 tanks) and one local (2 tanks). Niihau is a good dive site, not great, the run over is about 2 hours and about 2 1/2 back. So it's a full day with a lot of boat time sitting around. It's not uncommon for the return trip to be on the rough side. The local dives are just as good and the one to tunnel beach is definitely better. Run time on the boat is 10-15 minutes, dive is shallower, just as much coral and masses of turtles.

Visited May 2013
Seasport_Divers, Manager at Seasport Divers, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
We appreciate all the honest reviews and strive to make everyone's experience something to remember! Thank you for your review and we are glad that you enjoyed your dives with Seasport Divers. If you're ever on Kauai again perhaps you can try and get on one of our twilight/night dives! A Hui Hou till next time.
Paris, France
4 attraction reviews
“Great dive team!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Friendly and competent instructors, great equipment, and beautiful sites (sea turtles!!!), we very much recommend if you want to dive in Kauai!

Visited May 2013
Mahalo for your kind words and we're glad that you enjoyed your dive with Seasport Divers. Aloha
Petaluma, California
“Outstanding diving experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I Just spent four days diving with Seasport Divers. I made my reservations months ago and found working with them very easy. Once I arrived, all of the staff in the shop were competent and attentive. I did three days of boat diving around Kauai and the Niihau trip. All of the dives were amazing. Divemasters Anthony and Ryan were excellent divemasters- very professional and safe. Captains Ryan, Andrew, Zach, and all of the Seasport crew worked hard to ensure a great and safe experience for everyone on board. Without question, I would dive again with Seasport Divers.

Visited May 2013
Aloha David. So glad that you enjoyed all your diving with us! We try to make all our dive charters fun, but safety will never be compromised and we are glad that you felt safe with us! Looking forward to diving with you again in the future. A Hui Hou!