“Decent for pasta, not so much for pizza” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzetta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 35 restaurants in Koloa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Decent for pasta, not so much for pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We ate here on our honeymoon. The pasta was decent, I would order it again. On the other hand, the pizza was gross!

Visited September 2013

69% Recommend
Ashburn, Virginia
“Excellent Sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I saw this restaurant rated as the top pizza place on Kauai in one of the local magazines, so we decided to give it a try. We enjoyed our food so much we went back the next night for their pasta. Both nights we were quickly seated and the restaurant filled up soon thereafter. Our server the first night was very attentive, but the second night we overheard the manager say someone wasn't coming in, so he and some of the servers waited on us. The second night I did have to ask for drink refills. The first night we had the parmesan crusted baked zucchini as an appetizer and it was good. Our ham and mushroom pizza was very good, and the sauce was wonderful. The aroma coming from the kitchen, and the taste of the sauce, is what brought us back the next night. We both had a salad and my husband had the lasagne and I had the spaghetti marinara. I added shrimp to my dish, and received eight for just an additional $4. I felt that was a very reasonable price. Our dinners were both outstanding.

If we go go back to Kauai we'll be sure to dine here again!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
vancouver WA
“Mixed review for this place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I thought food was so-so. My husband thought the calzone was great. First we had appetizer sampler, don't waste your money, boring and bland. I thought the calzone was ok, husband thought it was good. The crust is nothing special, a little overlooked. Probably would be better as a pizza. My husband ordered a gin and tonic. The second drink was either all tonic or vodka. I was not drinking alcohol so I tasted it and the was not a hint of gin taste. The waitress took it back. She came back and said they topped it off with gin. I would not waste money on a mixed drink,there. The description of the pasta dishes sound good and the smell coming out of the kitchen is enough to draw you in.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“A Favorite Stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We make this place one of our stops on every visit and the food and service is consistently good. They have specials but we normally just order a small pizza and drinks. Their prices are reasonable, their drinks cold and satisfying, and their pizza is always very good.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Alaska
“Good night with family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had brushetta, a couple different pizzas and beers. The brushetta not as good as we make at home and a bit pricey for what we got. We make it at home all the time...oh well. The pizza on the other hand was fantastic. We all opted for thin crust. It was crunchy but not over cooked. The toppings were well flavored and not greasy. The service we had was outstanding.

Visited September 2013