WBV #204 was all Chuck had claimed it to be.
The updated appliances and stonework were beautiful.
We could hear and see the waves at all times, including whales!! The beach access was a bit inconvenient but private and calm when you got down there. I must say the beach area was A+!
We didn't eat out once. There was a fresh fish market in Lihue and we grilled by the pool every night.
The bed was just like home and we really appreciated the flat-screen TVs and wireless access.
The condo location was perfect -- with day trips up and down isle.
We rented kayaks for the river and it was just down the street.
We also stayed in Poipu and the state park while were on Kauai. We definitly will come back to Chuck's place. He was easy to work with and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wailua Bay View is a three-story oceanfront condominium complex overlooking Wailua Bay, a popular surfing and kite surfing beach in Kapaa. Each condo has a private lanai overlooking the ocean, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and private bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda and BookIt.com so you can book your Wailua Bay View Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Hotel Kapaa
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Kauai/Kapaa