We stayed at Wailua Bay View in unit 104 last month and it was an awesome home away from home. We really liked the location of the Bay View apartments, being in the central coast of Kauai, so you can go to north or south island in less time. We liked the shopping in Kapaa and found it to be very handy. Unit 104 itself was wonderful. It had some new updates including stove, furniture and other stuff like internet in room and flat screen tvs. We liked the convienient location of not having to carry the luggage and groceries up the stairs and we found it comfortable. There is no resturant in the complex and certainly no room service, but very much a good value for the money. We booked on VRBO, vacation rentals by owner, and will be back soon. Tip: If you can, take a hike up the back of the Sleeping Giant which is really close by. The view from the top is fantasic! Make sure you have water and go early in the morning...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wailua Bay View is a three-story oceanfront condominium complex overlooking Wailua Bay, a popular surfing and kite surfing beach in Kapaa. Each condo has a private lanai overlooking the ocean, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and private bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wailua Bay View Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Hotel Kapaa
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Kauai/Kapaa