I was here in January 2012 for 3 weeks. I'm back for another 2 weeks. I really love this place. Wailua is a great location for quick access to most of the Island. The condo I stay in is 109. The bed is very comfortable. The aero-type beds are very comfortable too. I prefer to sleep on one of them in the living area near the lanai doors to hear the ocean all night. I love to lounge on the lanai and just watch the ocean or the people surfing. The kitchen has been updated in this condo and it is stocked with just about anything you would need. There was even stuff in the fridge. Beach chairs, umbrellas ,coolers. Just about anything needed. The pool area is attractive and never crowded. All sorts of beautiful flowers growing on the property. When I first arrived there were ants in a box of brown sugar that hadn't been closed up well. They evidently felt threatened by the bottle of vinegar I set on the counter cause they all took off. Having a washer and dryer is a plus. If you are looking for "comfortable and reasonably priced" this is the place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wailua Bay View is a three-story oceanfront condominium complex overlooking Wailua Bay, a popular surfing and kite surfing beach in Kapaa. Each condo has a private lanai overlooking the ocean, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and private bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wailua Bay View Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Hotel Kapaa
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Kauai/Kapaa