Liked the central locale, views, spacious lobby, firepits, water fountains, tiki statues, tennis court, gym, hot tub, pool, bar, Market, free am coffee service, FD & Bell friendliness, early check-in, room size, food quality and most importantly the cool AC (which many Kauai hotels do not offer).
Disliked the unswimmable beach, abrasive attitude of some female F&B staff (bar cafe & banquets), room doors that didn't quite automatically close, slow shower drain, dripping tub faucet, obviously 10+ year old mattress leftover from a non-Marriott brand and indoor mosquitos (lanai door was always shut).
Will I return? Probably. Good value based on rate I received.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kauai at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Kapaa