We really loved our stay here and would come back in a minute if we could just have a good mattress! I was a little concerned by reading previous reviews or maybe we just lucked out, but our room was huge, the bathroom was huge, the ocean view was splendid, and the spa looked super. Yes, the ocean is not swim able due to the rocks, but it is lovely and very close to Anini or Hanalei if you have a car. Try Eggbert's for all day breakfast, fresh pineapple juice papaya, super omelettes. Don't miss Hukelau's for gourmet dinner ( several kinds of fresh fish) and great music in the bar afterwards. Walkable from the hotel.
We loved it but that awful unforgivable mattress in 192 .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kauai at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Kapaa