Just came back from a 3 night stay at this hotel - very nice hotel, clean, wonderful food at downstairs dining restaurant, reasonable prices. Hotel had a little balcony - saw the tennis court when opened. Close by to little shopping area to the right of hotel - smaller restaurants and Foodland - tip - if you see an item that you want to buy, there is a member price. To get the member price, just tell the cashier your phone number - you can use this number each time you ca shout for the savings! Overall, I would stay at this hotel again - also, not far from airport.
Just the beach area is not that great compared to Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kauai at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Kapaa