One thought to the other guys who commented on their stay: Of course the beach is not a typical beach for swimming. This is the case in 95% on Kauai, the waters are the most dangerous ones in the world.
The picture was taken from our hotel room - we had checked the internet and had booked ocean facing view. In my opinion this is kind of false, because ocean facing is something else. But the only rooms who face the ocean are executive suites.
Cleanliness would have been a five star rating, but we had a giant cockroach in our room. Only one time - but it was the case. Sorry to say.
The standrad is the Mariott standard , so no surprises here.
We could rent tennis racks for free and we enjoyed complimentary MaiTays every evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kauai at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Kapaa