We stayed for two nights with our two kids. We arrived about 8 p.m and we were all very tired. Our room was very comfortable with two queen beds. Our roomed faced the ocean and it was soothing to listen to the waves crashing at night as we slept with our window open. The staff was very courteous.
The hotel is a short walk to the shopping center for food, groceries and coffee to the north. The fitness facility provided a good selection of weight training and cardio equipment. We would definitely stay here again.
The only drawback is the $14 charge to park your car per day. A cab ride to the hotel costs about $25 from the airport. A car is not needed if you want to hang around Kapaa for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kauai at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Kapaa