We picked this hotel because it was a great value for a decent quality and the location in Kappa was close to the airport and a good base to be able to drive around the whole island (about an hour to drive to the south and an hour to drive to the north). We had an oceanfront room that was huge and we left the sliding door open at night so that we could hear the waves, so soothing!
The staff was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was great as well as the happy hour. We didn't really use the pool at all because the temperature was a bit cold and the hot tub was always packed with like 10 people. The should really add another hot tub to the property.
If you are planning to hang out at the hotel, I would not choose this one, but it is great for just an average room for a fair price when you want to do lots of other activities around the island.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resortquest Kauai Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Kapaa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kauai at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.