I loved being right on the beach. The community areas of this hotel are very nice, very inviting. The pool area is lovely and has an expansive view of the beach. The hotel puts plenty of chairs out on the beach as well.
I had a garden view room which faced the tennis courts. Small balcony. It was great to have the door open during my entire stay.
Food in the restaurants is OK. The staff are very friendly and helpul. On busy nights, they seem a bit overwhelmed in the bar.They have a pretty steady flow of events - hula show one or two nights a week, live musice in the pool/bar area.
This place is within walking distance of plenty of food, drug store, grocery stores, restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kauai at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Kapaa