The manager still needs help. Only it's better than sleeping on the street.
I arrived at the hostel, with 5 daily paid, and look at the manager greeted me:
Just thought 4 daily paid ..
Let me see your flight back. (Does he think it's a cop immigration?)
You can only use the laundry if you stay at least 7 days.
We have a closet for you to lock your things safely, you simply buy the padlock.
One room is the door to another room, which gives a total of 10 beds rather small, dirty, and with few windows.
In a very arrogant tone, seemed like they were doing you a favor to let me rent their room.
I asked for my money back, and said that they would not return, then I threatened to call the police and he returned the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and welcome to our family owned, family operated 34 person hostel on the amazing island of Kaua`i! Honu`ea International Hostel Kaua`i resides in the heart of Kapa`a Town, across the street from Kapa'a Beach Park! Take a stroll or bike down the 7 mile Ke Ala Hele Makalae ("The Path that Goes by the Coast") that stretches from Wailua Town past Kealia Beach Point with amazing surf and spectacular views! Or, do some shopping at some of the best locally owned shops on Kaua`i. Dine in amazing restaurants or cook your own food in our large, newly decorated kitchen/common areas. Please take care in making reservations as we are a small family run hostel. All reservations are final and we cannot offer refunds for errors in booking dates. (Book direct and save, we have our own site) kauaihostel We have three dorm rooms with ten beds each(we only reserve 8 unless you have a large group and would like to book the entire room), three private rooms (inside the dorms), and two deluxe rooms (inside the main hale). All dorms have a private room and a shared bath. The two deluxe rooms are in the main house, share a bathroom and do not have restrictions on kitchen hours. Please, no food or drink in ANY room. We have common areas available to all regestered guests that include lanai (covered patio), several garden seating areas, hammock and TV room. Free WiFi is provided for all registered guests. Please, no one other than registered guests are allowed on the property at any time. *We most always have room for walk-ins 1pm-9pm, aloha! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Honu'ea International Hostel Kauai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai International Hotel Kapaa
- Honu'Ea International Hostel Kauai Kapaa