We stayed at this property through our time share. Some feedback:
1. Great view from our third floor room overlooking the ocean.
2. Centrally located.
3. Easy access to some good restaurants.
4. Has all the required amenities.
5. Nice pool and hottub.
Could be improved:
1. Second bedroom is half open. No privacy.
2. Second bedroom is very noisy due to the ocean. Hard to close the windows.
3. No elevator. Carrying luggage up and down was a PAIN!
4. Gave us two beach towels for a room of five people. When we asked for towels, they said that we have to return the two we have to get two other ones.
5. Flooring bothered me.
- Also Known As:
- Worldmark At Kapaa Shores Hotel Kapaa
- WorldMark At Kapaa Shores Kauai