We stayed here for two weeks the later part of February. We had a First Floor Ocean Front room, The room was in the Molokai Building (on the end) so it angled to the beach.
The room was very comfortable and had a fridge, microwave, coffe maker, eating utensils and a small sink for doing dishes. The bed was nice and firm and there were extra pillows if needed.
The only negative is that the parking was kind of sparse. Get in too late in the evening and you may find yourself parking some distance away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This oceanfront resort offers guests contemporary island-inspired decor, six acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, a sparkling pool and a stunning beachfront location. Enjoy the convenience of the adjacent Coconut Marketplace's 60 boutiques and restaurants. Oceanfront location and plantation-style charm make this relaxing resort the most enticing retreat on Kauai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Islander on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Islander On The Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Best Western Kapaa
- Resortquest Islander Beach Kauai
- Islander Beach Kauai
- Aston Islander On The Beach Kauai/Kapaa