I will admit that when we arrived I was second guessing uor choice of places to stay. This was a two week vacation and we wanted a "resort" type location, this wasnt it. However, from the moment we walked in and met their staff, we knew we had picked the right place. This isnt your 5-star resort as far as amenities and such but for service and excellent options nearby, they get that rating from me.
First of all, I cannot say enough about one of the front desk associates, Jaime. Jaime is top notch, just awesome. She was friendly, professional, knowledgable and personable and based on her attitude alone, this would be my first choice of places to stay on Kauai. Sue and Amy, also great associates.
Secondly, with Kilauea Fish market (AWESOME) and Trees (EXCELLENT) in the same vicinity, you cant go wrong.
I would recommend Islander on the Beach every time; it has great associates, great location, quiet, a beautiful beach in front and is close to amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This oceanfront resort offers guests contemporary island-inspired decor, six acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, a sparkling pool and a stunning beachfront location. Enjoy the convenience of the adjacent Coconut Marketplace's 60 boutiques and restaurants. Oceanfront location and plantation-style charm make this relaxing resort the most enticing retreat on Kauai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Islander on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Islander On The Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Best Western Kapaa
- Resortquest Islander Beach Kauai
- Islander Beach Kauai
- Aston Islander On The Beach Kauai/Kapaa