We really enjoyed our stay here, we had room 205 with a garden/pool and ocean view, best view we have had from our balcony for a long time. Room smelt a bit musty when we walked in and the furniture had seen better days.Pool area could also do with a bit of work.
We had a complimentary breakfast while we were there, a nice place to meet other people and to have a coffee and pastry, with a lovely view.
We had to walk along the main road to find somewhere to eat, we struggled a bit without a car as there aren't any restaurants as such near the hotel. Two great supermarkets tho about 20 mins walk.
We found a nice local bar and an Italian restaurant where you could take yr own drinks.
There were a lot of rocks along the beach and not advisable for swimming.
A nice relaxing place to stay.
Think we would stay again if we came back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This oceanfront resort offers guests contemporary island-inspired decor, six acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, a sparkling pool and a stunning beachfront location. Enjoy the convenience of the adjacent Coconut Marketplace's 60 boutiques and restaurants. Oceanfront location and plantation-style charm make this relaxing resort the most enticing retreat on Kauai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Islander on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Islander On The Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Best Western Kapaa
- Resortquest Islander Beach Kauai
- Islander Beach Kauai
- Aston Islander On The Beach Kauai/Kapaa