“Love this place!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: Dessert, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Serving Hawaiian shave ice, fresh cold coconuts, and honey fruits smoothies. Open daily (10-5) pm.
Bloomfield, New Jersey
“Love this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I had a delicious li hing mui and passion fruit shaved ice that changed our lives!! If you're in kauai, you have to stip by!

• Visited July 2014

New Jersey
“Gobby's Shaved Ice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

The best. Gobby is the best. Shaved ice with a smile, loads of flavors. He is only there from 11am-5pm. Would highly recommend you stop by for shaved ice.

Visited June 2014
“Awesome shave ice and smoothies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Found this this place, off side of road, I had the rainbow flavors, best shave ice ever, and strawberry banana smoothies are yummy too!

• Visited June 2014
Portland
“Snow Capped wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Gobbys trade mark is the snow cap (condensed milk on top of the flavored ice) Its wonderful! Yes, Yes you can get shaved Ice, even shaved ice with ice cream lots of places but you can only get them from Gobby at one spot and this is it! He made each visit a fun and informative time. We will be regular visitors every time we are in Kauaii!

• Visited May 2014
Portland OR
“What is there to say, He is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Looking for Shaved Ice in Kappa near Safeway we found that the place we were looking for was closed. I remember passing a food truck on the corner so I turned around as a last resort. Before I even finished ordering I was already happy I stopped here. Gobby is the kind of guy that I know will be a success at what ever he does. He is friendly, hard working, and makes everyone smile. He made us feel like family. Now for the shaved Ice review. Starting off with good ice cream on the bottom, topped with the more shaved ice that should fit on a cup. Next he tops it with just the right amount of high quality flavors including local favorites. Last he puts a swirl of milk on the top. We stopped there every day for a week. Also try his chilled sugar cane. You can go other places for shaved Ice but you will not get to meet Gobby. The best of Kauai hospitality and customer service.

Thanks for making my family vacation. I will see you next time I am on the Island.

• Visited May 2014