I have just came from Kauai and I can not wait to go back but only if I stay at this little piece of heaven called Plantation Hale Suites. It is just like being at home.
By the minute you enter the property you can feel it: relaxation is awaiting you. The environment, the decor, the staff...just perfect.
This hotel/suites is located a short nice driving distance from the airport. The room we have, A15, was great, clean, spacious, nice garden view and a very little noisy only if you get bother easily with a light traffic flow (is an island, the traffic can not be bad so don' worry about it). Adjacent to it is the Coconut Marketplace and a few supermarkets within walking distance where you can buy your groceries and cook at your apartment since the kitchen is well equip with everything you may need in case you want to prepare a three course meal. Or breakfast for instance since the hotel provide you every day with some excellent Kauai's coffee (regular and decaf) that you can brew at your own convenience.
One thing we noticed and really like is that this property is very well accessible for handicapped people. The pool in the middle (they are three) is equip with an excellent lift and since we have a disable child in the family, this is something that really got our attention and have us very, very please.
The hotel staff where great. When we check in our experience with Alicia and Noe where as fantastic as when we check out with John Douponce and his assistant.
Before my trip, I pick this hotel based on the great reviews on Tripadvisor and I hope my comments does help somebody else as well.
Thanks Plantation Hale Suite for making our stay so pleasurable, especially to the housekeeping service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation Hale Suites is located in the heart of Kauai on the scenic Royal Coconut Coast and steps away from Waipouli Beach. Enjoy spacious one bedroom suite accommodations (738 sq ft) with the finest amenities such as full kitchens and private lanais. Suites sleep up to six people. High speed Wi Fi,Flat Screen LCD TV's with Cable (60 preimum channels)Blu-Ray DVD, Movie library,350 DVD's. Planation Hale has three outdoor pools,(4)picnic and BBQ areas, whirlpool spas, Shuffle Board. The resort offers several restaurants, full Concierge and Activities Desk, mini market, ATM, and a SPA. Located nearby, Golf, Tennis, Horseback Riding, Wailua River and Kayaking,Opaeka'a Falls, Waimea Canyon, Hiking Trails. Kauai's best location and value. great for a romantic getaway, or a family vacation. Our dedicated staff welcomes you with the true Aloha spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, Loews Hotels, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Plantation Hale Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Hale Hotel Kapaa
- Best Western Kapaa
- Kapaa Best Western
- Plantation Hale Suites Kauai/Kapaa