“Massage in paradise” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 69 Activities in Kapaa
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in connecting visitors with the best massage therapists available on Kaua'i. We actively recruit master massage therapists with exceptional reputations, teachers from local massage schools, and specialists in specific modalities to provide you with exceptional massages. We offer convenient mobile service by expert massage therapists to all resort locations throughout Kauai. For those who prefer to travel, we also have several private massage studios available, for which advance booking is highly recommended. Yes! We do offer Beach Massage.
Byron Bay, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“Massage in paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and I decided that we really needed a massage to aid in the recovery of a 6 hour hike in the mountains the day before. After looking on TripAdvisor, we thought that this company would be the way to go. And it was.
We called the office and Debbie was most helpful and prompt in organising our couples massage. The therapists arrived a little early to set up. They were highly professional, answered all of our questions, listened to our descriptions of ailments and they were excellent! I opted for the sports massage and I think that some of my previous injuries have been fixed, my wife had the lomi lomi massage, she found it deeply relaxing with a lot of deep, long massage movements.
My personal opinion is that you are mad if you don't do it and if you do, you will experience the magic of Aloha Massage Kauai.

Visited October 2013

Los Angeles, California
6 attraction reviews
“A total gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We booked a couple massage while on our honeymoon, and we were not disappointed! The therapists showed up on time, and we enjoyed massages right there on our patio by the ocean!

Debbie of Aloha Massage is super friendly and will match you up with the perfect therapist to address whatever may ail you. We felt very well taken care of and would book another massage again with them in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!!

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“A total pleasure.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Shiley saved my week with the most relaxing hour of total attentiveness; a massage for the body and the soul. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Heaven on Kauai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My friend and I both had the aloha massage and it was amazing! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful when we rang and made our booking. The therapists came to our holiday rental and treated us to one of the best messages we have ever had. This is one of the most reasonably priced massage services on Kauai and it is an absolute must do if you visit the island.

We HIGHLY recommend Aloha Massage!!!

Visited February 2013
Vancouver, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I did some research while in Kauai and decided to book a couples massage with Aloha Massage after considering these reviews. Many thanks to those who took the time to submit a TripAdvisor review. As others have mentioned, you can book an appointment online and they get back to you very promptly! There's an option to pay for just the deposit or the entire massage online, which is great if you don't carry too much cash with you on holiday.

Debbie and Ringo arrived promptly (slightly early actually) for our booked appointments. They were personable, professional and clearly experienced. I enjoyed an Aloha massage, my husband had the sports massage. Both were fantastic! We asked for the massage tables to be set up on the lanai of our rental condo, overlooking the ocean so we could hear the waves. We had a full 60 minute massage each. It was simply magical.

We would highly recommend Aloha Massage to anyone looking for a MUCH fairer price, as well as a professional and personable experience. Thanks again Debbie and Ringo!

Visited October 2012