“Spiritual Kauai” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 69 Activities in Kapaa
Type: Tours, Wellness & Spas
More attraction details
Owner description: TOUCH KAUAI offers a doorway into the Celebration of Self, Culture and Nature. Our vacations instill the alchemy of the Hawaiian Islands into your everyday world. With Retreats, Tours, Massage, Holistic Healing, Coaching and Spiritual Wellness, a journey into one’s own soul will joyfully empower mind, body and spirit. In our beautiful onsite Atrium, we specialize in the Hawaiian art of Lomilomi massage, couples massages and other soothing transformational treatments. Come visit us, Aloha!
Sherman Oaks
“Spiritual Kauai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

When planning my trip to Kauai, I knew I wanted something apart from the standard tourist fare, so I Googled “spiritual Kauai” and found the link to Touch Kauai. After reading the website and speaking with Katharina, I decided on a guided hike followed by a massage. The hike was amazing! We traversed rivers and trails through lush bamboo, culminating with a short swim through a tide pool to a beautiful waterfall. I’ve hiked in Hawaii before, but nothing was comparable in terms of the beauty of the surroundings. Additionally, this was clearly not a path well traveled, as we didn’t come across another hiker. I was doing, seeing, and hearing things that were new to me and could not have foreseen a better experience.

My afternoon was completed with a 75 minute massage in Katharina’s studio. It was an incredibly welcoming and relaxing environment surrounded by lush greenery. Most importantly, the massage was unparalleled, to the extent that I went back two days later for another one. The time I spent with Katharina at Touch Kauai was the highlight of my visit to Kauai and I whole-heartedly recommend this experience for anyone looking, as I was, for something a little bit different.

Visited August 2011

Moreno Valley, California
“Amazing Holistic Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2011

We booked a couples massage with Touch Kauai to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We were warmly greeted by Katharina and her husband. We both felt as if we were visiting special friends. Our massage was done in the atrium that overlooks the lush, beautiful, green garden. Katharina sets the mood with soft hawaiian music, she plays the flute lulling you to a world of relaxation. We felt renewed and refreshed when our massage was completed. Touch Kauai is tucked away in a quiet,serene area of Kapaa. This is the place to go if your looking for a healing touch and Katharina has God's gift of healing touch. It is worth looking into their website for additional information. Thank you "Touch Kauai" for making our time on the island special.

Visited May 2011