“Best Kayak Tour We've ever Done” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 69 Activities in Kapaa
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Kayak Adventures has been established since 1996. We are an all inclusive quality, guided tour company. I am blessed as an owner to have such great guides and employees. We have become a true ohana (family)over the years. Safety is our #1 priority along with exceptional customer service and an unforgettable experience with your guide. Daniel has been with the company since 1998. Aaron, Chris & Thomas have been guiding since 2004, Davey & Andy since 2008. I have an amazing team which also includes our customer service department. When contacting us via phone or email, you will either speak with my niece, Brittany, Val, Bonnie or me. We will make you feel welcome when you visit our shop and check-in for your kayak tour. Aloha and hope to see you soon on Kauai! God Bless! Gayle Mitzel, owner.
Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
“Best Kayak Tour We've ever Done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2010

I've only been to Kaua'i once since moving to the Islands 7 years ago and always wanted to explore the Wailua River and see the Uluwehi Waterfall. What a fabulous way to experience beautiful Hawaii! Our guide Bobby was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The lunch was delicious with fruit, chips, cookies and sandwiches. One caveat though: you must be in relatively fit condition. This tour includes not only the kayaking but also a hike to the Waterfall. My husband and I loved it and recommend it for everyone, including families.

KayakAdventuresKauai, Owner at Kayak Adventures, responded to this review, September 22, 2011
Aloha Michellebio,
Big Mahalo for taking the time to write a review regarding our company. We truly appreciate our guests feedback!
Bobby has been a great asset to our team and very passionate about his job! He is super laid back and loves to share the spirit of aloha with his guests. He loves sharing Hawaiian history, culture, legends, flora & fauna.
I am glad you liked your lunch which was provided by our friends at Small Town Coffee. It's a hearty lunch well deserved after the paddle and hike to the waterfall. :)
Thank you for your recommendation that our tour is for everyone. One must be in decent shape to handle paddling 4 miles round trip and hiking 2 miles round trip. We take as young age 5 and our maximum age that i am aware of was a great grandmother who was celebrating her 77th birthday over the summer with her family. (I want to be like her when i grow up)! :) :)
I am happy to hear you and your husband had a great time on your adventure!
God Bless you!