“It always looks empty” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Kapaa, Hawaii
“It always looks empty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

The couple we were with wanted noodles. For a simple dish, they charge a lot. The egg rolls were very good, just small. If the owner is not on site, you can't order a beer. I don't know how they are still there after all this time.

Visited May 2012

Federal Way, Washington
“Surprisingly delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

The noodles are excellent, fresh. The fish also is wonderful. I also recommend the coconut candies by the door... they were the best of all. It is surprising, because the place on the exterior is unassuming... They had lots of options, and interesting flavors.
Enjoy!

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, CA
“Glass Noodle Stir Fry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

We decided to try The House of Noodles, the portions were huge, and seasoining and spice was some of the best stir fry noodle dish I have ever had at an Asian restaurant. The price was right too, not nearly as expensive as other places and a lot more food.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“I loved the coconut shrimp. All of us liked our meals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

When I saw the extended menu I thought it was too long and was fairly pessimistic about how good any of it would be. I was happily surprised by my coconut shrimp and rice, and the people I was with liked their meals as well. A family run restaurant, the girl serving us couldn't take our alcohol orders, but was happy to get the bartender for us.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vail, Arizona
“It's pretty good!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

We liked it (the family in general). But my sister and mother loved it while thought it was an average nice resturant in a nice area! The shrimp was as good as bubba grumps resturant! We got big portions of food so we got a few plates of stuff and shared it! I'd go back and I'm sure that I will today! Really! Iliked it!

• Visited October 2011