We've chosen Kapaa following a piece of advice from a friend who lives in Hawaii. Kapaa is logistically well located, it allows you a easy access to the main atractions in the island, offering good prices.
About the hotel, it's really relaxing. My wife and I stayed here in April '13. Third floor, North view. Our windows and balconies were directed to a green area, so we had plenty of privacy. Definetely, I recomend it.
The hotel offered a few indispensable free services: parking and high speed internet access. This is important! In another hotel in Hawaii, we must pay US$10 per gadget per day! If you are looking for a hotel, pay attention to this issue.
At the time we've been there, the beach was not very attractive. Narrow sand strip, waves in many directions. If you want to read a book, it's relaxing, but if you want to swim, you will prefer the hotel's swimmig pool.
The hotel doesn't offer breakfast, but the appartment's kitchen is absolutely complete and you can do a good one, once you visit the supermarket before.
The cleaning is perfect! I have never been at a hotel with this standard. Congratulations to the management and the team!
And the cherry of the cake... the hotel restaurant is one of the best in the region for dinning, so, don't worry about looking for another one, just make a reservation in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst swaying coconut palms, plumeria blossoms and tropical landscaped grounds, Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy is a beachfront resort perfect for relaxing and soaking up the sun. Step outside and take a dip in the new swimming pool with natural rock formation waterscapes and oceanside Jacuzzi. Pamper yourself with a massage at the full service spa on site. Enjoy fresh Seafood, prime rib and Pacific Rim cuisine at Hukilau Lanai restaurant overlooking the Pacific Ocean. When you stay with us you’ll find studios, and spacious one and two bedroom accommodations with private lanais, your favorite watersports, lush flora and fauna, and some of the most dramatically beautiful scenery in the South Pacific. Looking for your perfect Hawaiian getaway? Discover Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Coast Resort At The Beachboy Hotel Kapaa
- Kauai Coast Hotel
- Kauai Coast Resort Beachboy
- Beachboy Resort
- Kauai Coast Resort Beach Boy
- Kauai Beachboy
- Kauai Coast Resort At The Beachboy Kapaa