Stayed here 10 nights. 3 nights in small, studio type room, 7 nights in large 1 bedroom with kitchen. Nearly all rooms have a partial ocean view.
The small room is too small. Not enough room for 2 people and bags. No storage for anything. Shared balcony (divided by fence,no privacy) with room next to it. Was cleaned every day. I do not recommend this room.
The large room has plenty of room for 2, could sleep 4 easily. Large private balcony. Full kitchen stocked with all utensils/pots/pans - no rice cooker. It had small gnats in the kitchen when we arrived. I assume it is because housecleaning was done rarely. It was cleaned only once, on the 4th day of our stay.
Located near everything. 30 minutes to north shore, 45 minutes to the canyon.
Free parking (parking spaces are very small and tight, hard to find on weekends), free internet. Barbecue grill access. Resort located on beach, near Aston Islander (rooms looked small and outdated), and Plantation Hale (street view only, long walk from beach).
Go to farmer's market in Coconut Marketplace parking lot on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst swaying coconut palms, plumeria blossoms and tropical landscaped grounds, Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy is a beachfront resort perfect for relaxing and soaking up the sun. Step outside and take a dip in the new swimming pool with natural rock formation waterscapes and oceanside Jacuzzi. Pamper yourself with a massage at the full service spa on site. Enjoy fresh Seafood, prime rib and Pacific Rim cuisine at Hukilau Lanai restaurant overlooking the Pacific Ocean. When you stay with us you’ll find studios, and spacious one and two bedroom accommodations with private lanais, your favorite watersports, lush flora and fauna, and some of the most dramatically beautiful scenery in the South Pacific. Looking for your perfect Hawaiian getaway? Discover Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Coast Resort At The Beachboy Hotel Kapaa
- Kauai Coast Hotel
- Kauai Coast Resort Beachboy
- Beachboy Resort
- Kauai Coast Resort Beach Boy
- Kauai Beachboy
- Kauai Coast Resort At The Beachboy Kapaa