We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here! The pool was amazing- the kids spent most of their time here - as did we!! The grounds are well kept. You see staff out and about in the mornings, tidying up fallen leaves and maintaining those beautiful plants!
The staff are super friendly! Always a genuine "Aloha" when you pass them. No problems checking in or out. They even offered us to use the pool for the day after our checkout since we didn't fly out til 11pm that night! We had housekeeping in our room for the week, and the maids always did a great job. She even tidied up our shoes in the entrance :) Nice touch.
We had a 2 bedroom condo for the week. We have 3 kids and everyone had somewhere to sleep! There is 2 single beds in one room, a king in the other and the couch is a pull-out (where my son slept). The room has 3 TVs! It was nice having our room away from the kids. The plus side: the door LOCKED.. on the negative: the bed was SUPER squeaky!!! ;)
The pool is gorgeous! Not too much chlorine either! I wondered if there was any at all in it, at first! The deep end is about 5", which is good for older kids and adults. There are small boards, noodles and inflatable loungers that you can borrow while swimming! If you are travelling with really small children, there is a nice sandbox near the pool area, stocked full of toys and fun sand gear!! Plus, a toddler pool that is really shallow ;) The picture I posted looks photo-shopped- but it's not! :)
The location is great! Kapa'a and it's shops are just up the road a few kms. There are lots of places to eat and shop. The Whaler's General store (behind the resort in the Coconut Marketplace) has all those miscellaneous things you may have left behind, for fairly reasonable prices. As well as souvenirs, liquor/beer, drinks, snacks and salts.
If this is your first time going to Kauai/Hawaii... Costco is a great place to get your groceries. There is a supermarket behind Costco in the mall called Times... their prices were pretty good, too.. and you didn't need to buy huge quantities.
We would definitely return here if we went back to Kaua'i!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst swaying coconut palms, plumeria blossoms and tropical landscaped grounds, Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy is a beachfront resort perfect for relaxing and soaking up the sun. Step outside and take a dip in the new swimming pool with natural rock formation waterscapes and oceanside Jacuzzi. Pamper yourself with a massage at the full service spa on site. Enjoy fresh Seafood, prime rib and Pacific Rim cuisine at Hukilau Lanai restaurant overlooking the Pacific Ocean. When you stay with us you’ll find studios, and spacious one and two bedroom accommodations with private lanais, your favorite watersports, lush flora and fauna, and some of the most dramatically beautiful scenery in the South Pacific. Looking for your perfect Hawaiian getaway? Discover Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Coast Resort At The Beachboy Hotel Kapaa
- Kauai Coast Hotel
- Kauai Coast Resort Beachboy
- Beachboy Resort
- Kauai Coast Resort Beach Boy
- Kauai Beachboy
- Kauai Coast Resort At The Beachboy Kapaa