We stayed here for 5 days over Thanksgiving. We just booked one night at first because we wanted to see what it was like before committing to spend more time there. We liked what we saw so we tried to book the rest of the week. However there was one day where they were full and we had to go elsewhere. At the other place we paid more for a worse experience.
Some of the best aspects:
-Outdoor grills for use. We bought some steaks and fish at Safeway and grilled out 2 different nights. The grills were easy to use and well maintained.
-Outdoor fire pits. They have comfortable seating arranged around some gas firepits. You have to ask at the front desk and then they will quickly come and light them for you along with the nearby tiki torches to provide a nice ambiance.
-Wireless internet. There was free wireless through-out the resort.
-Free parking. Not really a perk, but since the other place we stayed charged for parking, this is a distinguishing feature.
-Great value. One of the nights they put us in one of the bigger rooms (for the same price as we had paid for a small room, which was already very cheap). This room had a washer, drier, dish washer, microwave, refrigerator and more space than my old apartment. The standard room had a refrigerator, microwave and also plates, utensils, dish soap.
-Good service. We ending up checking into this place 3 times. Once was because we spend a night backpacking on the Na Pali coast. Each time we were away they stored stuff for us including items that needed refrigeration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst swaying coconut palms, plumeria blossoms and tropical landscaped grounds, Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy is a beachfront resort perfect for relaxing and soaking up the sun. Step outside and take a dip in the new swimming pool with natural rock formation waterscapes and oceanside Jacuzzi. Pamper yourself with a massage at the full service spa on site. Enjoy fresh Seafood, prime rib and Pacific Rim cuisine at Hukilau Lanai restaurant overlooking the Pacific Ocean. When you stay with us you’ll find studios, and spacious one and two bedroom accommodations with private lanais, your favorite watersports, lush flora and fauna, and some of the most dramatically beautiful scenery in the South Pacific. Looking for your perfect Hawaiian getaway? Discover Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Coast Resort At The Beachboy Hotel Kapaa
- Kauai Coast Hotel
- Kauai Coast Resort Beachboy
- Beachboy Resort
- Kauai Coast Resort Beach Boy
- Kauai Beachboy
- Kauai Coast Resort At The Beachboy Kapaa