“Nom Nom nom” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: Local fave spot.
Newport News, Virginia
“Nom Nom nom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I had fresh catch of the day burrito and my husband had the chicken burrito.... Both EXCELLENT!! So flavorful and delish! We would have loved to return if there weren't other places to try. Our friends had lunch there twice during their stay! Good for family, friends, kids..

Visited October 2013

Vancouver Island, Canada
“Don't let the strip mall appearance turn you away...this place is awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

We had read great reviews on this place but when we arrived, it looked like just an average fast food place in a strip mall. We almost didn't go in, but I asked a guy who was just coming out how the food was and he convinced me to try it. We are so glad we did. We shared the fish taco combo and because it was Monday, I got a maguerita for $3. You also get complimentary chips and homemade salsas. They were awesome. Costco actually sells their salsas which seemed like a pretty good endorsement right there. The icing on the cake for us was our waitress. She was young and very friendly and helpful. She actually seemed to enjoy her work and was obviously a real people person. We needed directions on how to get to a hiking spot. She went totally out of her way with information. We were both so amazed by her genuine friendly nature we gave her an extra tip. Don't let the appearance fool you. Try it, you'll be glad you did.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Overland Park, KS
“Had to return for second night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Tried it per tripadvisor comments and was not disappointed! Big group of us went first night and everyone loved it. We tried a big variety and I heard no complaints. Portions are big, we could have shared. And fire hot sauce is very, very hot - little bit goes long way (and I love some heat!) We craved it after that first night so we made a point to return. Just as good the second time. Service was exceptional both times. Definite 5 stars!

Visited October 2013
Center Valley
“Diamond in the shopping center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We read the great reviews for this place and very glad we tried it. I agree 100% with the positive reviews. Our server was very friendly and attentive. The food was outstanding and the portions huge. The location is a little curious, but it’s a perfect little casual restaurant with excellent food.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Princeville, Hawaii
“Sopapillas on kauai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Who would have thought that you'd find sopapillas on Kauai! I was delighted and amazed to find this restaurant. Yes, they have great sopapillas with honey. Yum!

I also tried their stacked enchilada, which was way more than I could possibly eat (even without the sopapillas). I happily took some home for lunch the next day, since it was so good.

• Visited October 2013