- guide was funny and included everyone so we felt like a group. it was slightly larger group than I would have thought would have been more intimate if it was smaller
- it was great having borrowed clothes and not getting our travel clothes dirty
- WEAR watershoes!! to jump in waterfall it was good to have that extra traction
- Don't be expecting a huge waterfall, but it was awesome all the same, great place to cool off
- tour consisted of young couples and older folks- everyone seemed to have a great time
- lunch was actually pretty good- sandwiches, drinks and chips
-as a novice ATV driver, it was relatively easy! would perhaps recommend pants since exhaust gets hot.
If you own or manage Kauai ATV Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.