“"Unforgatable Cave Experience"” 5 of 5 stars

808-335-5555
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We have proudly operated tours on the Napali Coast since 1987. We offer personalized attention to one of the essential tour locations you must visit while on the island of Kauai. All of our vessels are capable of exploring the mystic sea caves of the entire Napali Coast! We take small groups with only 6 to 16 passengers. We offer smooth riding cave catamarans along with wet and wild zodiacs.
Portland, OR
6 attraction reviews
“"Unforgatable Cave Experience"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We have taken a Napali coast tour before but it was nothing like the one we took with Captain Greg from KauaiFunTours. We left out of the small port in Kekaha which was great because you get more trip out of your experience than just seeing the coast from Port Allen to Kekaha. Captain Greg and his father Dennis were very knowledgeable in telling us all about the Hawaiian history of the coast line, the names of the beaches, and the navy base and it's history. The boat was not overcrowded as there was only 16 of us. Captain Greg's expertise and skill lead us in and out of caves that you can only do with the small vessels, each cave experience was amazing.
On the way back, we snorkeled with many schools of fish and saw turtles being cleaned by small fish. It was an awesome experience, deli lunch was provided. I can't say enough about this tour it was top notch, Captain Greg is definitely confident in what he is doing and knows how to provide great service to his guests. I highly recommend this tour. I might also add Captain Greg and his father Dennis were fun and entertaining we had lots of laughs!

Visited May 2014

Durango, Colorado
“Great Local Company- Worth the Price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I have visited Kauai several times and done various boat trips, both zodiac and larger vessels. I highly recommend Kauai Fun because they are great, honest people. This isn't a tourist trap company. They have a small operation and offer personalized trips to meet your needs. The groups on each boat are much smaller than most companies, they have a ton of knowledge about the area and they are great at spotting wildlife. We saw hundreds of spinner dolphins and multiple humpbacks in just a few hours. Thanks so much Greg and the the team, we had an amazing experience and you made the best of the not so great weather conditions. We will be back for sure!

Visited March 2014
Selma
“Wish we could do this again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I just saw movie Capt Philiips. It reminded me that I had not done my review. Bad me. This was a great experience. We were lucky enough to have the father and one son as out captains on our Napoli Coast boat. The son is actually a ships's captain, like in the "Capt Phillips" movie (I hope he is sage!). We were 4 adults and 3 little ones. I was a little nervous about the children, ages1, 4, and 8, but we all felt so safe. I knew the Captain had a close eye on the kids at all times. Father and son provided stories about the island from their family's early days. I would recommend "KAUAI FUN" to anyone and especially to those with small children.

Visited August 2013
Brunswick, Maine
5 attraction reviews
“Captain Andys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Did a catamaran tour of the Na Pali coast. Snorkeling was fun. Saw a green turtle and lots of beautiful fish. The coast was rugged and we learned a lot about the history of the region. The crew was attentive. The food good. The sun was out and it was great.

Visited October 2013
Bakersfield, California
12 attraction reviews
“You have to see this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Don't miss seeing this! Majestic is the one word I would use to describe what you will see. There are many different tour companies to look at. I chose Liko Kauai cruises because they allowed my 5 yr old on the snorkel trip on the Napali Kai boat.For 2 adults and 2 children we payed $450.00 for the AM tour from 8am to 1:30 pm. They provided a great sandwich lunch with homemade bread...fruit fruit chips and drinks. We brought a small cooler for additional snacks and adult beverages. We were staying in Poipu so the leaving from the Waimea area was nice. The tour guides Darrell and Mike were awesome and very knowledgeable. The Catamaran was fun with all forward facing seating and a restroom. The ride there was smsooth. The ride back was fun!. Snorkeling was great...we saw turtles..spinner dolphins...and alot beautiful fish.

Visited September 2013