“Excellent Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had a wonderful meal here. Very fresh fish cooked to perfection. Prices are high but worth it. They do not take reservations and the restaurant is small. We went as they opened at 6:00 p.m. and joined the line to get in. The best meal we have had on our trip to Kauai so far.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ashburnham, MA
“Wonderful food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife and I were thoroughly satisfied with our meals. I had a vegan dish that was so tasty and creative that my wife has since recreated this dish at home. My wife had freshly caught, melt-in-your-mouth Pacific swordfish. My desert was an enjoyably intense chocolate pie that was a bit too dry (more like fudge). Our waitress was one of the best that I've experienced - very attentive at appropriate times and very enjoyable to talk with. The ambiance was romantic and though the restaurant was full and it wasn't annoyingly loud as full restaurants can tend to be. We would definitely return to this eatery.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sidney, Maine
“An Okay Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

As others have mentioned, this place isn't as stellar as we all seem to hope it will be. The food was good, but it wasn't the best I've ever had. But the food, in the end, is a bit bland. I don't think we would return.

Visited April 2013