“It's down to taste, and I didn't like the taste!” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Seattle
“It's down to taste, and I didn't like the taste!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I guess we were just unlucky based on the other positive reviews we've seen but my husband and I each had a slice of a different type and we both disliked our pizza. To be clear, we did not order a fresh pizza. We bought slices, since it was later in the evening. I ended up throwing most of mine out. I didn't like the taste of the crust or the sauce. Perhaps it really comes down to personal preference because my review is one of the only negative reviews of this restaurant. So, if you order a slice instead of a whole pie, you might not like it. Not sure if that was the difference.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Linden, California, United States
“Long wait for a poor pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Crust was burnt and the topping had no flavor. I love pizza but you would have to pay me to eat this one again.

Visited November 2013
Moab, Utah
“It's all in the dough”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Coconut water in the dough? Maybe it was what made one of the best pizza crusts I've ever had. Thin, crisp, light yet able to support the toppings and brushed with a wonderful garlic olive oil mix. Sublime. The main guy was passionate about toppings and his creations. At $4.25 a slice it is pricy so for two people get a medium pie and have leftovers for later.... Such as at the beach with a beer post snorkel. Toppings are fresh and varied. Brick oven pizza in Kalaheo used to be my favourite pizza anywhere but now its number 2.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gainesville, Florida
“Very good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

This pizza place is in an outdoor shopping mall. They have cool original pizzas. The slices are big. The piece I had was very good.

Visited October 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great for a night at the condo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I carried out a pizza from here on our honeymoon when we first arrived on Kauai for a low-key night at the condo. We had the veggie deluxe-- one of the best pizzas we've had in a long time! And that's really saying something for us, considering my aunt owned a pizza restaurant when I was growing up :) Great atmosphere, friendly service, and excellent food!

• Visited October 2013