I think all the previous reviews some up this B & B perfectly.
We loved it here. Great breakfasts, great rooms, great hosts and great location for exploring the beautiful North Shore of Kauai.
Only a short drive to Hanalei Bay.
Loved meeting the other guests at breakfast and also having use of the kitchen to prepare dinners
We stayed 6 nights and didn't want to leave.
Look forward to going back again some day soon :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Kauai's famous North Shore, this new home features 4 tropical suites with ocean or mountain views. Exactly 110 steps to pristine Wainiha Bay and 15 minutes to great restaurants, golf, shopping, diving & snorkeling. Full breakfasts served each morning. Hula & lei making taught weekly. All suites have full private baths and lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Ho`o Maha Hotel Hanalei
- Hale Ho`o Maha Bed And Breakfast
- Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast Hanalei, Kauai